Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Vampire's assistant

Good morning!
So we're going to watch The vampire's assistant today. I didn't want to watch this one, but my girlfriends are in this huge vampire fever. I mean, ok I LOVE the Twilight saga but that's all. I just don't want to have that weird feeling, when you come out of the cinema, like you are disappointed cause that's not what you've been waiting for....I have no idea if you know what I'm talking about...:D But If you have it's cool.
Just to understand  what I'm yakking on: since school started I've been studying and studying and studying....and now we have a week holiday, and I don't want to waste this time. I wanted to rest all week-long, but since I've been at a variance with my girls, I didn't want to say no. And it's always fun to hang with them.  You know, they are my best friends in this whole world and some of them are my friends for almost 6 years.
Anyways...I'm going to fix myself, cause I've just woke up like an hour ago, so I look like an idiot. :) But if you saw the movie or you know anything about it, please tell me what you think!!!
XOXO, LD
EDIT: Ok, I've just got a call, and we are not going.....:(  But we will watch it, so I'm still interested in your opinion about the movie. But I've gotta go, we are having kind of a movie day in my friend's house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment