Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Watch out what you desire, cause it may come true

Last week, I didn't really want to sleep at my friend's house. It was kinda an up-to-3-people party. I lied that I'm a bit sick. I know, I know. It's horrible, but that was the only thing that I could thinking of. So after all, I had that stupid guilt, and I wished to be really sick. It didn't work, so I slowly forgot about it. On Monday I've met some friends as I told you earlier this week. So one of my friend was a bit sick. I think my wish was on a good way to come true, cause from Wednesday to now I have that bad sore throat, my nose is running, and I feel dizzy whenever I stand up. I feel crappily. That's what I've got for lying. I've only told you this, cause I wanted to give an advice, about lying, and wishes, and I wanted you to learn from my mistakes, and not from yours.
But...eventually I went to that box lesson....wow....I can tell you a few experiences.

1.: First, when you finished the working-out you feel nothing. But after a day, you have the worst muscle strain ever in your legs, and your back. You barely can move your legs, or just comb your hair.
2.: Bring your own mittens!!!! If you don't have one, immediately go and buy one, cause they give you one, but Its smell is disgusting. Believe me, I've almost got a blub when I had to wear them, but the worst was when I took them off, and my hands smelled like the mittens. I almost fell over.
3.: Bring a little towel. It's useful when you're sweating.
The lesson was really hard, it was half and an hour long.
Today I saw The lake house for the first time, and it was just amazing. And I'm still reading Emma by Jane Austen. The first houndred pages was a bit boring, but now it started be good. But I'm still around the 200 pages, of the 600 but someday I'll read it. :)

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment