Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Driving licence, vacation, Miley....

It's kinda surprising for me to do a blog post at this time, which is for me means NIGHT, but I thought that this is a Saturday evening, and why would I go to sleep at 10pm already, and what time is better to do a blog post than a saturday night, cuddlep up in my bed, showered. Well, that's why I'm here. Today I went to my local grocery store and I bought some stuffs for my upcoming vacation with my class, starts at Thursday, next week. I just bought some random things, but I found out something which makes me wanna scream in my happiness.
My daddy told me on the way going home, that if I do have a licence I can drive no matter how old I am. I have to get some papers from my doctor that I normal, and stuffs, but it makes me so happy, cause I thought that I will be travelling with the buses and trams for the rest of my life, but now I have the hope's tiny light. This september I want to do all the paper thigs for my licence and I hope that around next year I'll be able to sit in a car. And drive!!! Yaaay! I can't wait. Cause you know in Europe you're not allowed to drive until you're not 18, but you can get your licence when you turn 16. I just thought taht it makes no sense if I do my licence but I can't sit into a car, or anything, and I just forget it anyways. But that makes me so happy. Thank you dad for letting me know. I don't know why he didn't mentioned this to me earlier, but I don't even care about this now.
Right now I am watcing a live streaming from portugal and waiting for Miley Cyrus to perform. I just got the link for it. So I think I'm going now, this blog post is already pointless, so Good night!

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment